Friday, February 12, 2010

"It Starts With Me"

What small deed I can do to help our country and make it a better nation??

For me, I can say that in my small deed, I can help and make our nation in a better one in the sense that I'll be a good citizen of this country by being a good follower to the laws and bills of our country because if all of us will be a good follower of citizen of it/us we will be contributing a lot to make our country and to make our nation better. And as a student and youth, I can do my own simple ways in helping our nation by doing my responsibilities as an individual. I can show also leadership to my fellow youth. Taking good care of our environment and protecting our nature. Participating in government's projects. Buying and recognizing Philippine products. Choosing the right leader. And most of all, be a role model and good example to everyone.

In our country there are so many crimes that happens almost everyday. Some people done this because of their misunderstandings, but don't they know that crime may give the country a bad image on the eyes of the people in the other countries? Making crime may destroy someone's life. Let God be the one to punish them. Other problem is the price hike, we all know that we need something to eat to be able to live, we need something for ourselves to be able to survive. Price hike sometimes can help our country, but if it is really needed, they won't make the usual price triple because this is one of the cause why we're experiencing global crisis. Election, another problem and we don't know if who is the best that can really help our country and its countrymen.


No comments:

Post a Comment