Friday, February 26, 2010

"My Very Own Future"

Every individual is given a life, a life which we do not know if it goes bad or good. It is in the individual himself/herself which direct his/her life to a bright future.Everyone of us have a dream. We dream for a cause. We dream something good for ourselves.
Some of us dream the impossible dream. We always try to achieve our dream to our heart's content.


Like me, I owned a life which I want to direct to a bright future. I am still young in the world and I don't know yet my future. Through the proper guidance of my parents, I'm trying my very best to build my own future. I am always asking also the spiritual guidance of our Almighty God. If we have done something wrong in the past, it is the right time now to change for the future. My future is my first priority as of the moment. I want my future as best as my parents, so I am trying all what I can do to follow their footstep and to be a successful citizen in the future.
We can achieve our dreams if we are determined to achieve that dream, don't lose hope and be strong in facing every problems that you will encounter, prepare yourself for the consequences.
My dream is just simple, all I want is to graduate, I will take the course I want to be and I will use my leanings for my good. For me, you can graduate if you have determination and have good vision in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment