Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Insights for the Second Grading Period

Life goes on. We are learning more things because teachers are generous in sharing their knowledge to us. It is very grateful that as days passes by, we are learming fast and additional knowledge is what we are gathering in our school.

In my second grading period, many experiences that I have encounter. in my TLE (ICT IV), we have no discussions but it is full of activities. I know that our subject is very easy but when we do our activities, it is difficult because its not like what we learn for the past and last grading period. We learn how to create tags, HTML, notepad and etc.
In this grading period, I experienced difficulty when we took our examination and as I said it is because we have a lack time for our discussions. But even if it happened like that I am very proud cause our teacher is still there to guide us even if she was busy that time.

I hope that this next grading period, I have a lot of things that I encounter and I hope its not like with our past lessons/activities sothat more knowledge will come into our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment