Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Learnings and Discoveries"

In my fourth year life as student in TLE subject, I have learned a lot of things especially new technologies. We have learned about using the computer, how to use or manipulate the Internet, Yahoo and the History of Internet. We have also learned how to create blog.
Only there are also problems/challenges that I have encountered. At first, I can also hard-up in manipulating with the learning introduced to us by our teachers.
But in this challenges, I make me strong enough to find my way on how I can get along these discoveries that I have learned.
Proving on these learnings and discoveries, I can now stand alone to say that I'm already on the modern way of life with all the new technologies that can move up my life to become progressive and to be a good citizenry.

6 comments:

  1. nice post!.., I was able to relate with wat you have posted there on your blog!.. hehe!.., =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei grl,.

    nyc post..

    can u teach meh how 2 manipulate d computer>??.hehe,..

    ngatz,..

    n_n

    :']

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your post dear,.

    Its not on the length of the post but its content..

    You have a great idea, maybe you just have to improve some of it..

    nice post,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thanks for the comment.
    i really appreciated it.
    you have amazing posts too, especially this one.
    i'm sure you're going to have more fun when the next quarter comes.
    keep it up.
    take care.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. .i enjoy redingg your post..

    though its not that lengthy,

    i still appreciate your ideas.

    great job.

    keep it up gurL :p

    ReplyDelete